facebook

greek

by: transfer student

Do Sororities have a specific fraternity they are "sisters" with? If so, which sororities are paired with which fraternities?

Posted By: transfer student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Chapman has an inclusive greek community and many sororities aims to mix with most if not all fraternities.
That being said, rush for the women not the men.

By: Guest
#2  by: Guest   

Definitely agree! All sororities mix with all fraternities to a varying degree. There is no "specific matchup". I highly advise AGAINST joining a sorority based on what fraternities think or who they like. It's a sisterhood not eHarmony! :)

By: Guest
#3  by: transfer student   

Thanks! The reason why I was asking was not because I want to be with the "cool" guys, but because I want to make sure whatever fraternity my sorority hangs out with is one that is respectful and won't put me under pressure to do anything. I've heard stories from girls at other schools who felt that the fraternities their sororities were paired with were not the greatest guys.

By: transfer student
#4  by: honestly   

deegee and a phi mainly hang out with pike fiji and sae, who are the sketchiest fraternities on campus. stay away!!!

By: honestly
#5  by: ewww   

DG and APHI hang out with PIKE SAE and FIJI, not sure about the rest

By: ewww
#6  by: Truth   

The nicest guys tend to hang out with sororities than aren't as "popular", which for some girls is a problem. Here are the sorority "matchups" for the three frats that people say to stay away from: SAE (APhi, Gamma Phi, DG), PIKE (APhi, DG) & FIJI (DG, Theta, AGD). FIJI is a divided house- so the guys who hang out with AGDs are pretty nice!! The ones who avoid AGDs at all cost aren't as nice!

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.