facebook

new student

by: TRIDELTA

hey! I am transferring as a tri delta to chapman next year and I was wondering what the reputation of tri delta is?

Posted By: TRIDELTA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: tridelta   

I'm not a tri delta but every one I've met has been very sweet and they seem to have a lot of genuine girls!

By: tridelta
#2  by: GDI   

They seem really really sweet and I got the sense that they really care about you as an individual and don't want you to change the way you are. I'm going to rush Tri Delta this school year!!!

By: GDI
#3  by: panther   

Are they sweet? Absolutely. But more than just sweet, they seem really really chill

By: panther
#4  by: Sketch   

Probably not as good as the chapter you came from...haha. Lower mid-tier.

By: Sketch
#5  by: Roommates are Greek   

I've seen lots of Greeks in the dorms and from my experience, not the best. Go through the process and find the one that best fits you. But the new one has lots of pretty BUT nice girls! Kappa

By: Roommates are Greek
by: To RoommatesareGreekMay 22, 2013 6:04:10 PM

If she is an initiated Tri Delta she can't join any other chapter...

By: To RoommatesareGreek
#6  by: To RoommatesareGreek   

If she is an initiated Tri Delta she can't join any other chapter...

By: To RoommatesareGreek
#7  by: honest about DDD    

sorry but they are definitely bottom tier unlike most tri delta chapters at other schools

By: honest about DDD
#8  by: Unaffiliated    

These are some of the nicest most down to earth sorority girls that I've met. I haven't met a single one who was rude or mean. They’re respectful and don’t cause a scene wherever they go.

By: Unaffiliated
#9  by: Person   

First, welcome to Chapman!!!! (and Chapman Greek Life!!! It's a little more intese here than it is at most schools!) Second- You will love your sisters here. They definitely keep to themselves, but everyone that I know in Tri-Delta is just a great human-being!

By: Person
by: Nope.Jun 6, 2013 7:36:04 AM

Greek life here is not intense at all. Try going to the South or the Northeast where they ACTUALLY know how to have a good greek life.

By: Nope.
by: TruthJun 12, 2013 6:17:15 PM

True it's not THAT intense (so agree with the NorthEast!!) but for a west coast school it more intense then other schools

By: Truth
#10  by: ewww   

they're not the best...

By: ewww

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.