facebook

what do we think of the new girls in each sorority?

by: Uhh

How would you rank the chapters based off the new members?

Posted By: Uhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

alpha phi/ dg
gamma phi

theta
kappa
pi phi

tri delt
agd

By: truth
by: are you kiddingFeb 1, 2018 5:47:42 PM

Gphi, stop with the self-ranking

By: are you kidding
by: ^Feb 2, 2018 5:39:07 PM

Doesn’t look like a self rank to me as this ranking is more or less the same as it’s always been. Gphi has always either been bottom of top or top of middle depending on who you talk to.. I think that pi phi should go up a bit like come on guys the last few pledge classes have been amazing and it hasn’t effected the “rankings” at all?

By: ^
by: ^Feb 2, 2018 7:47:47 PM

It if your arguing that two pledge classes change how Pi Phi is ranked then you should also consider that gphis past two pledge classes have been beyond random and this should also affect their ranking. Also I think it’s quite obvious that whoever is down-liking the post about gphi selfranking is actually a gphi. It honestly feels like they only have a couple seniors that are holding their image together and they are going to be gone after this semester, leaving gphi with a bunch of randos. Not necessarily agreeing that they are selfranking here, but it is suspicious. They are also known to be all over Greek Rank.

By: ^
#2  by: meh   

Pi phi got some good girls tbh, i feel like all the middle ones have no point in being ranked, they're just middle tier

By: meh
#3  by: Wait   

Honestly feel like APhi and DG slipped with their new members this year

By: Wait
#4  by: yes   

I definitely feel like PNMs were way more evenly distributed this year than the past, like kappa and pi phi even took some of theta/gphi's girls and theta/gphi definitely took some from aphi/dg. surprisingly balanced recruitment without one particular sorority getting all the top girls

By: yes
#5  by: Omg   

Aphis pledge class is sooo random

By: Omg
by: aphiFeb 9, 2018 7:29:30 PM

They missed out on most of he girls they wanted

By: aphi
#6  by: shuffle   

aphi/dg

theta/piphi
gphi
kappa

tridelt
agd

this recruitment had a lot of amazing girls going through it and the houses were really competing for every girl... aphi and dg consistently do well during recruitment its a fact. pi phi and theta both got very good PCs (theta normally does well but pi phi is a bit of a surprise but they defs stole some top tier / top middle girls - this is the main shift in the "tier ranking") gphi still has an overall good rep but their last 2 pledge classes have been very random and is causing their rep to slip ... becoming less relevant... the rest of the houses did as predicted

By: shuffle
by: WhattttttFeb 5, 2018 12:49:38 AM

Lol gphis pledge class KILLED air this year. Definitely not at all random ...

By: Whatttttt
by: DisagreeFeb 5, 2018 12:43:20 PM

Lmao I swear pi phi is so thirsty on this website. Calm down you are still so new and don’t quite have a rep/name for yourself. Be patient, if you keep recruiting well your time will come. I’ll give you that you might have passed kappa, but to say you are on the same tier as theta and above gphi after a few good pledge classes is too premature. Agree that aphi and dg are still top but I second what a lot of people are saying that they slipped this year. Theta and gphi on the other hand killed it and they are definitely holding their rep and not going up or down this year.

By: Disagree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.