facebook

partiers?

by: GDI

What if I don't like to party? I'm nervous that the only way I'll make friends is if I go to parties....I don't drink though and I give in to peer pressure super easily

Posted By: GDI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: W.   

Join a club?

By: W.
#2  by: CU Student   

Do not ever feel as if the only way you'll make friends is if you go to parties. I came into college the same way you are - I didn't drink in high school and never felt the need to simply because my friends and I found ways to have fun without alcohol.

That being said, I was nervous about joining Greek Life since I wasn't super into partying. However, Greek Life at Chapman is incredibly laid-back and welcoming; sure, there's a party scene just like any college. But I never felt judged for not drinking and I have made some incredible friends - partiers and non-partiers alike. I have felt completely comfortable around the people I've surrounded myself by since Day One and met some of my best friends here - 100% of whom were met outside of a party. DO NOT worry if partying isn't your scene; I promise you, you'll still have plenty of chances to meet amazing friends :)

By: CU Student

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.