facebook

phi sigma phi

by: On my way

Criminal fraternity that assaults other unsuspecting CMU students by sucker punching and jumping them with a 5 or 6 against one. Mount Pleasant police will soon investigate and civil suits will be forth coming. Disgrace to CMU

Posted By: On my way
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: thatdood   

Sorry that we throw you guys some of the best parties on campus and you can't respect our house or rules. Every time we have an open party, it results in at least a couple hundred dollars in damages due to random drunk people breaking things. There would never be any physical altercations if you would just listen when we tell you to leave because it's about to get shut down and if we don't get people out soon enough then it could result in arrests. I have never seen a brother just randomly hit a kid, let alone actually start the fight. Its always some stubborn drunk rando or a football player that thinks he's entitled to everything because he's on the football team that begins to yell at us, ask me who I know from the football team (like I care) and try to push their way through the door.

By: thatdood

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.