facebook

pnm

by: Greek

Dear PNM,
Don't take much consideration when reading all the ranks and post on this site. About 94% of the post are self ranked. Also who cares what others think about a certain chapter as long as you fit in there and like the people in it, that's all that matters.

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Preach    

Amen to that. ^^^

By: Preach
#2  by: Truth    

Couldn't have said it better myself. And on another topic. I've seen people posting here about certain houses being on social probation.. If you are only considering joining a specific house based on how popular they are in the social realm or how often they have social and drink then you should not even be joining Greek life at all.

By: Truth
by: CmustudentMay 8, 2015 11:16:05 PM

well to the last comment ummm they are social organizations so I think it's a big part of deciding..it'd suck not being able to go out with your brothers\sisters...

By: Cmustudent
by: Truth May 19, 2015 2:51:55 PM

Peope in a chapter that are on social probabtion can still go out to bars or parties. Social probabtion is within the Greek community not the entirety of central michigan university. However they cannot have socials/mix with another fraternity.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.