6) Phi Sigma Phi
7) Delta Chi
8) Alpha Sig
9) Crow
10)Sig Tau

By: Chipper
#2  by: Gman   

Dear DX,
You are definitely not deserving of the #1 rank that you got by self ranking on here all day.
- your grades suck
-your house sucks
-your not that great at sports considering how dumb you are
- you have a bunch of creeps

By: Gman
#3  by: greekgirl   

Top:DX LXA PKT
Middle: PSP EX AXP BETA SAE
Bottom: ASP STG PKP

By: greekgirl
#4  by: haha   

Somebody is mad that their group sucks...wah wah wah

By: haha
#5  by: lol   

I saw some Beta in class on this website checkin it all the time. Prolly the same kid haha its whatever. SAE and LXA should be ranked higher though and PKT should be lower along with PSP.

By: lol
#6  by: graham    

WHEN IS CMU RUSH lets get this going !

By: graham
#7  by: yarrrr   

DX and Beta should be near the top

By: yarrrr
#8  by: Ezequiel   

Real brain power on dspialy. Thanks for that answer!

By: Ezequiel
#9  by: Bissan   

I just read your From the Secretary piece in the Spring 2012 issue of the Key Reporter. It is brilliant. Succinct and hfisgitnul, it gets to the critical issue facing higher education today, which is it's increasing stratification along economic lines. I went to a public university and its professional school and have been on faculty at an Ivy for 30 years. My daughter went to to the same Ivy where I teach and is enrolled at a high profile Ivy professional school. Working and studying with me are many students from the same public university I attended. These varied experiences have reinforced my opinion that higher education is losing its ability to level the playing field due to economic pressures beyond its control. It instead is increasingly just one more vehicle to ensure that the economic elite remain in complete control.

By: Bissan
#10  by: David   

on July 17, 2011 at 9:32 am:</a> this is.. a noble tradition that our jnoiur brods should continue .i missed the days during our time .beginning from Asyenda Animal up to Sirano well youll be learning so many things from this endeavor ..i would be very much willing to share my timei and knowledge to make it a resounding success .fraternally yours Aian 86

By: David

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.