facebook

cost of dues?

by: pnm

Just wondering what the average cost of dues are for sororities on campus.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GreekGirl   

Dues vary from sorority to sorority and they may or may not include different things (t-shirts, formals, etc.). For most sororities at CMU you can expect to pay between $500 to $800 per semester in dues, but you should also remember all the extra swag you are going to want to buy. Most sororities have payment plans, but you should make sure that it's something you can REALLY afford before you commit to it.

By: GreekGirl
#2  by: Gamma Chi   

You will get a booklet that has every sorority's dues in it! You should ask questions though if you have them. Some sororities put in their monthly rate so the dues look much lower when they actually are higher than everyone's. Count on spending between 500-800 each semester!

By: Gamma Chi
#3  by: sorority gal   

Dues definitely vary between each sorority, I joined a sorority and the dues ended up being a lot more than they initially said with all the stuff you need to buy. Thankfully my parents helped me out but I know a lot of girls drop from all sororities in general because they are too expensive
Just make sure to include fines, fees, t-shirf costs and outside costs as well!
Totally worth the money though!

By: sorority gal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.