facebook

rushing after returning

by: CMU Student

I had to leave CMU due to some personal reasons. I was planning on rushing when I get back in spring 18. What will be the chances of me getting a bid? I'll be a Junior

Posted By: CMU Student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GreekGirl   

There are usually not too many spots in spring recruitment. Of course, it all depends on how many December graduates chapters have and then how many spots they need to fill to reach total. This past spring I think there were just about 10 spots open amongst a handful of groups. You have a better chance of getting a bid in the fall, although rushing as a senior is not ideal and truthfully only about half of the sororities will bid a senior.

By: GreekGirl
#2  by: cmuchip   

honestly I rushed as a sophomore and as you start going up in class rank then less and less chapters will look at you. Most of the top chapters will not take an upperclassman and "waste" a spot on someone who won't be here for at least four years. However it doesn't hurt to go through recruitment this year. It might surprise you!! Best of luck

By: cmuchip

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.