facebook

transfer

by: transfer student

I'm going to be a transfer student next year and will be a sophomore are sororities more likely to pick younger girls than older, I would like to know my chance of getting in one.

Posted By: transfer student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no worries   

literally more than half of my pledge class were sophomores and we even had juniors in the same class

By: no worries
#2  by: sophomorerushee   

This year I rushed as a sophomore and had no problems! If a sorority doesn't want you because you are a sophomore, do you really want to be in that organization? This past year I'm pretty sure every chapter took sophomores, so I'm pretty sure you will be okay. Just be yourself and trust the system; it is a long week and a half so have as much fun and make as many friends as you can!

By: sophomorerushee
#3  by: soph   

No you have nothing to worry about! A lot more girls are waiting to go through recruitment as sophomores to get a feel for their schools. We had so many sophomores go through this past semester and took so many of them. In my organization, our new member class was primarily sophomores!

By: soph

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.