facebook

copying or just coincidence?

by: HogsBaby

I go to Fayetteville but know a lot of girls and guys that are at UCA. Bid day just passed and I'm starting to notice that things look a little…familiar. This past Spring, Sigma Kappa had some sort of rock on theme that looked exactly like Pi Phi's 'Rockin with Pi Phi' Fall bid day theme. Sigma Kappa's Fall bid day theme this year is very reminiscent of ADPi's last fall, ASA has the same Vegas theme as Phi Mu did last year, and AST is heaven…another theme that Pi Phi plays off and looked very similar. Are these girls just flat out copying or what? Really curious.

Posted By: HogsBaby
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ARE YOU SERIOUS   

These "themes" are not original. Ole Miss and Mississippi State and other schools use the same themes many times during the same year/rush cycle.

By: ARE YOU SERIOUS
#2  by: Uca   

Lol the only thing y'all should be complaining about is AST this year because they chaneged their theme to be like Phi Phi's last minute. Not only did they copy Phi Phi's symbol/theme, but also Kappa's Key by how they did the anchor for their "bids".
None of the other girls deliberately tried to copy off of Fayetville I can promise you that. Everyone knows we all go on Pinterest and look at themes. The rest of us know we aren't fayetville and we don't want to be or we would have gone there.
Thanks for your irrelevant input though!

By: Uca
#3  by: bearzrule   

legit everything has been done at least once by someone else. Lets focus on the women we got and not the color of glitter we wore for 5 hrs thx.

By: bearzrule

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.