facebook

hot girls in not houses

by: sorority

Not that I agree with it, but from the stance that sororitys are ranked based on looks, what are thoughts on the really pretty girls who aren't in top houses? Do the guys view/treat them different based on their house? Like maybe if theyre in dg, tridelt, zta or sk? I always wonder when I see gorgeous girls during recruitment that are in a not so up there house and I wonder if it affects their social life

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nah   

Hot is hot. I mean if you met a hot guy at a bottom house party would you stop talking to him bc of that? I can't answer for you but I can say no dude would turn away a girl based on it hahaha

By: Nah
by: noOct 19, 2015 9:04:38 PM

i would still talk to him

By: no
#2  by: You must be in Aphi    

What a sad life... Being in a house so hot that you can't possible imagine the suffering a pretty girl in another house must endure

By: You must be in Aphi
#3  by: yeah   

every single house has really hot girls and not so hot girls. who cares

By: yeah
#4  by: rolling eyes   

if anything, it's too early to really 'judge' zta's girls so inlcuding them in your hypothetical is stupid, and tri deta is a top-mid house with girls who are all mostly hot. If you're talking about the few in SK or AOP they're probably fine and don't need your concern.

By: rolling eyes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.