facebook

sig pi suspended indefinitely

by: long beach

So I heard that Sig Pi is now inactive and will lose all their exchanges and pledge class. I think this serves them right since they always dirty rush right before recruitment starts. Plus what kind of frat has a house across from an elementary school?

Posted By: long beach
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

I can name 8 fraternities that dirty rushed. Everyone got away with it this semester.

By: Well
#2  by: Sig chi IFC    

These guys deserve to be kicked off campus!! Me and my fraternity are working hard to get these guys off campus!

By: Sig chi IFC
by: GirlOct 1, 2015 3:12:41 PM

Don't you sig Chis have anything better to do, this is just pathetic on your guys part

By: Girl
by: HahaOct 2, 2015 11:34:59 AM

Again someone using Sig Chi as their username in order for them to look bad tsk tsk

By: Haha
#3  by: longtimeobserver   

What does having a fraternity house across from an elementary school
have to do with anything. The Sigma Pi house has been located there
for 40 years...it was built in 1975. In fact during the years members
have tutored and coached the students at the school and received
a commendation from the Board of Education.

By: longtimeobserver
by: ΣΧOct 1, 2015 4:32:35 PM

Well you guys don't mainly help the community all you do is party and do blow, that's NOT setting a good example to kids and you make good fraternities like my'n look bad. All I'm saying is good ridence

By: ΣΧ
by: LolOct 2, 2015 11:35:49 AM

You must be a Sig Pi. Sorry for your loss haha

By: Lol
by: Pffft Oct 2, 2015 11:37:17 AM

The dude who's using Sig chi as his username probably hates sig chi so much because he didn't receive a bid.

By: Pffft
#4  by: nobody cares   

nobody thinks the guy is a sigma chi

By: nobody cares
#5  by: What?   

Sig Pi isn't even relevant overall. I only heard of Sig Pi because they are on our campus. Besides that they are a weak fraternity nationally

By: What?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.