facebook

transfer student and i want to rush next year

by: New kid

I am currently going to another school and getting my AA it has always been a dream of mine to join a sorority but I just ended up having to start off at a school I didn't want to be at. Long story short I will be a junior when I transfer next year do I still have a good chance at being in a sorority?

Posted By: New kid
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes!   

All of the sororities are open to junior transfers (: I transferred too.

By: Yes!
#2  by: not a problem   

There are loads of juniors. not a big deal. Go through rush.

By: not a problem
by: ^Oct 4, 2015 4:32:55 PM

There are 24 year olds the go through rush. It isn't a big deal.

By: ^
#3  by: honestly   

It isn't a big deal. But Alpha Phi tends to drop juniors. I would just plan on not joining them. But the other houses are totally open to it.

By: honestly
by: HiOct 3, 2015 5:27:37 PM

BUT, alpha phi has taken juniors these past few years.

By: Hi
by: ^Oct 4, 2015 4:32:24 PM

They take a few but not many. And usually those are people who are really good friends with someone in the house. If I were a junior and I didn't have a connection to Alpha Phi, I would drop them Day 1. No need to spend time with people who aren't going to take you.

By: ^
by: yeah trueOct 8, 2015 8:41:15 PM

If you are a junior and you don't already know somebody in Alpha Phi, you aren't getting in.They try really hard to get freshman.

By: yeah true
#4  by: yep   

I went through Rush at 22 and didn't get dropped by one house.

By: yep
#5  by: Nah   

If you like alpha phi, go for alpha phi. Go for any house you want.

By: Nah
#6  by: go through rush   

Go through Rush. Sororities prefer freshman but all of them take juniors. You will find a home! Good luck. All the sororities here are awesome. You can't go wrong.

By: go through rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.