facebook

the fraternity with the most potential

by: WKD

We always hear about which fraternities are top houses and what not, but today's question will be a bit different. Which fraternity has the potential to be the best or one of the best in Long Beach. I'm not just talking about throwing the biggest parties, I'm talking about all aspect that make a fraternity a fraternity. What do I mean by that? Social scene, relationship with other fraternities/sororities, involvement on/off campus, how tight is that brotherhood, etc. This isn't a post that's meant to pit anyone against each other, it's all just a simple question. Be mature and honest people.

Posted By: WKD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True   

FIJI is top tier and has the most potential everyone else sucks

By: True
#2  by: Ivy Girl   

I think Sigma Chi and Phi Tau have the most potential. Mainly because a lot of freshman aren't looking to just party anymore but rather a longer lasting brotherhood for years down the road. Sure your house can be top house here but it's useless once you graduate. More and more people think in the long term rather than the present

By: Ivy Girl
#3  by: yep   

I think this post was created by a Sigma Chi.. you guys have realized you cant say your top house anymore so going for a different approach, nice

By: yep
#4  by: Shame   

It's a shame that other Greeks bash on one another but the most potential would probably have to go to Theta Chi, Phi Tau and Sig Chi

By: Shame

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.