facebook

reality

by: new Greek

The three sororities that EVERYONE in my group wanted were

Alpha Phi, Delta Zeta and Gamma Phi Beta

I know all the sororities are good, but everything else was just a safety net.

Posted By: new Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active   

Good luck today !! I hope you find your new home :) we can't wait

By: Active
#2  by: Mhm...I agree   

Yeah I agree. I wanted those three houses too, but I got dropped from all three of them. (sucks). I ended up with a "safety net" house and I'm going to make the best of it. The girls I ended up with are great. I can still hang with other sororities and go to their Philanthropy events or something. I felt kinda bad because I wanted a house based on looks, but it's okay :D

By: Mhm...I agree
by: ^Sep 17, 2015 12:51:04 PM

You might be surprised how much you love your safety net house. All the sororities here are really good. Enjoy your college experience.

By: ^
by: shqvSep 18, 2015 12:24:02 AM

I was dropped from all my top picks and I didnt go with my last pick, why because I didn't want to be stuck with one i didn't like just because they were my only option

By: shqv
by: ^Sep 18, 2015 1:20:51 AM

Hmmm.....you should have given them a try. All the sororities are fantastic . I wish you luck in the future.

by: 49erSep 21, 2015 11:02:45 AM

Choosing a house based on looks? Genius...because looks last forever, right?

By: 49er
by: whySep 22, 2015 1:54:33 PM

why would you want to join a house based on looks? I chose the house that liked me for me and trust me I could have easily been in a "top house" because I prefed one. Sorority's are about sisterhood, not looks or popularity

By: why
by: ^Sep 26, 2015 12:45:04 PM

You can't know about sisterhood in three days of rush.

#3  by: ya know   

I will agree that those are the most popular during rush and they are great girls. But honestly, once you get in the house, they aren't all that different. Really, all the houses are really good. There are way more fraternities than sororities, so you always have parties to go to. Just go where you are happy.

By: ya know
by: HuhSep 18, 2015 2:02:28 AM

This is actually pretty true

By: Huh
by: verdadSep 22, 2015 11:44:53 PM

super verdad

By: verdad
by: yeahSep 26, 2015 8:08:56 PM

During recruitment I liked ALL the houses. It was so hard to pick a good one. I didn't get my first pick, but I like my house so far.

By: yeah
by: ^Oct 1, 2015 9:32:04 PM

but did you get a top three?

#4  by: .   

ya so

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.