facebook

should i rush zta?

by: kourt

I'm going through recruitment this year, I just transferred from a community college. Would it be a good idea to rush ZTA? Or should I go through normal recruitment? I'm really confuse, I like the idea of starting off with a colony but I also like the idea of joining an established chapter. If you were in my shoes what would you do?

Posted By: kourt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: csulb   

I would personally try to join an established chapter. But if you really want to be a founding mother that is also good too. If you are patient go with ZTA if not, go with an established chapter

By: csulb
#2  by: Hmm   

ZTA Will be an amazing chapter but it will be a LOOOOOT of work. A sorority in general is a lot of work and having a new chapter will be twice as hard. You will literally have to work from the ground up. I came in as a junior and could not see myself joining a brand new chapter. You will not have a traditional experience or a big sis. I would go through recruitment and if by day three (before you sign your preference card) you aren't liking your houses, drop and try and rush ZTA. But as a junior, you will only have about two years so I would suggest going to a more established chapter instead of taking those two years trying to build a chapter for other women to come and barely having the time to enjoy it yourself

Xx

By: Hmm
#3  by: :)   

All the houses here are fantastic. You can't go wrong. I'm sure ZTA will be good too. It really is just a matter of what you want.

By: :)
#4  by: ^    

I agree with the posts above, I personally couldn't picture myself joining something like ZTA because you miss out on the typical sorority experience for the most part. No big sister or family, no relations with Frats, or even a date party. But I know those are things I cherish in a sorority and others differ so ZTA might be a fit for you depending on what you want to get out of a sorority.

By: ^
by: ^Sep 4, 2015 7:14:16 PM

There are way more fraternities here than sororities so they will get parties. I'm sure they will have formals and date nights too.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.