facebook

truth of sigma chi

by: Thebou

I'm a sigma chi legacy and can someone be truly honest about them here. With all the up and down votes and I can't tell what is accurate or not.

How does there future look and what do they do well now and do they hold derby days?

Posted By: Thebou
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Opinion   

I'm on the exec board of a different fraternity and have been in the system for awhile. So here's my opinion. Sig Chi does talk a lot of crap on this site on everyone else and try to make themselves appear much better than they are...which is kind of sad.

But, they have improved. I'd call them top of bottom tier moving into middle tier. But they're nowhere near top. Pi Kapp, Kap Sig, and Sig Pi still hold that down. With how much crap they talk, other fraternities are starting to hate them. But they're going for the whole "appearance is reality" thing where they say they're top and people will start to buy it or rush them. They're strong nationally and can increase in due time. But they need to humble up.

By: Opinion
by: HahahaSep 3, 2015 8:52:23 PM

Sig pi is not top anymore mid tier

By: Hahaha
by: yepSep 4, 2015 2:02:24 AM

This is probably the most accurate overview of them youll find

By: yep
#2  by: Hi   

I heard they are doing derby days this year and have improved dramatically from last year.

By: Hi
#3  by: Well   

Have an open mind. Rush them to see how you like them. This is the best way to find out if you fit in or not. But don't go in expecting a bid right away. Sigma Chi is rising but not top yet

By: Well
#4  by: But realistically   

Sig Chi will prob give you a bid. It can't be that hard.

By: But realistically
#5  by: well   

well whether you actually want to join them is another question...

By: well
#6  by: Rumors   

There have been rumblings that they are gonna do Derby Days which would be huge for them. I went to a Derby Days philanthropy at another chapter with my friend and it was awesome

By: Rumors

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.