facebook

zta recruitment

by: Gonna Be Greek

I heard a rumor that ZTA could only recruit women who had signed up for formal Panhellenic recruitment. It doesn't make sense to me. Does anyone know if this is true?

Posted By: Gonna Be Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

I think they will have tables set up during Greek week. But they will have a separate rush

By: Greek
#2  by: I hope   

I'm not able to go through regular rush because of a previous commitment. I was hoping to join Zeta Tau Alpha.

By: I hope
by: In the knowAug 1, 2015 1:15:12 PM

Good News - You do not have to sign up for recruitment. In fact, Panhellenic doesn't want anyone to go through recruitment if ZTA is the only sorority she wants.

By: In the know
by: Beachy42Aug 25, 2015 11:12:09 AM

they will most likely be handing out bids all semester long to everyone so dont worry

By: Beachy42
#3  by: LB sorority girl.   

ZTA can recruit anyone whether or not they signed up for formal recruitment. In fact, on the Panhellenic site to register for formal recruitment, Panhellenic says that anyone who wants only ZTA should not sign up for formal recruitment.

By: LB sorority girl.
#4  by: In the know   

That rumor is totally false. ZTA can recruit any woman whether or not she signed up for formal Panhellenic recruitment.

By: In the know
#5  by: My suggestion    

My suggestion is if you have your mind set on joining ZTA then don't sign up for recruitment. But if you are iffy on which house you want to join them sign up for formal recruitment

By: My suggestion
by: ^Aug 1, 2015 9:23:33 PM

I agree

By: ^
#6  by: Welcome!!!   

Can't wait for Fall!!!

By: Welcome!!!
#7  by: yay    

glad they are here

By: yay
#8  by: Personally   

I would actually pass on ZTA if you aren't a freshman. It will take forever to earn your letters

By: Personally
by: TrueAug 8, 2015 7:22:01 PM

Yeah they are just only a colony for now

By: True
#9  by: longtimeobserver   

It doesn't take long for a Sorority to get it's charter. In fact I am sure
they will get their charter before the end of the school year. Maybe even before
the end of the first semester. It takes longer
for fraternities.

By: longtimeobserver
by: ^Aug 8, 2015 11:59:49 PM

And there are more sororities than fraternities, so all the sororities will get social events with fraternities. They will do fine right away. Personally, I would try for a top house and if I didn't get it, I'd go for them.

by: Actually Aug 9, 2015 12:15:59 AM

Actually there are more IFC Fraternities than Panhellenic Sororities

By: Actually
by: ^Aug 9, 2015 2:05:53 PM

Yes. You are right. There are More fraternities. So every sorority can have exchanges and socials with fraternities.

by: IFCAug 10, 2015 5:48:06 PM

"Yes. You are right. There are More fraternities. So every sorority can have exchanges and socials with fraternities."...... Don't lie to these new girls because how do you explain that even like that AOII gets 1 to no socials a semester. Not every sorority socials. Don't let these girls lie to you. Go through recruitment and a join a quality and well established chapter of you want it all. If not start at the bottom where AOII is still trying to grow from.

By: IFC
by: IFCAug 10, 2015 5:48:20 PM

"Yes. You are right. There are More fraternities. So every sorority can have exchanges and socials with fraternities."...... Don't lie to these new girls because how do you explain that even like that AOII gets 1 to no socials a semester. Not every sorority socials. Don't let these girls lie to you. Go through recruitment and a join a quality and well established chapter of you want it all. If not start at the bottom where AOII is still trying to grow from.

By: IFC
#10  by: Alpha Phi   

Welcome ZTA!!!

By: Alpha Phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.