facebook

transferring from community college

by: junior

I will be transferring from a community college and will be a junior for rush. Do all the sororities take juniors or will some drop me?

Posted By: junior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes and no   

All the sororities take juniors. A few only have a couple spots for juniors. But overall, you shouldn't have a problem at all. We have loads of juniors go through rush.

By: yes and no
#2  by: No biggy   

There's a whole bunch of juniors who rush and get into a sorority. Don't worry!

By: No biggy
#3  by: :)   

I went through rush as a junior and only got dropped by one house. Maybe it was because I was a junior or maybe they didn't like me. Who cares? I love my sorority.

By: :)
#4  by: my experience   

I have heard that one particular sorority drops most juniors, so I chose to drop them Day 1. That was my strategy, and it worked for me. That said, several juniors did pledge every sorority including the one that I dropped. I would not let my age deter me from going through rush. We have had all ages go through, and we are a very inclusive school in all areas. Go through rush. You will be happy you did.

By: my experience
#5  by: no big deal   

There have been girls who are in their mid 20s go through rush. Not a big deal.

By: no big deal
#6  by: not a problem   

not a problem. all houses take juniors and even seniors. this school is really progressive.

By: not a problem
#7  by: now worries   

LOADS of people in their 20s go through rush. Don't worry. Not a big deal.

By: now worries

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.