facebook

what happened to sk?!?!

by: omg

I feel like they don't like each other and are very cliquey. Can they turn themselves around?!?!

Posted By: omg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha   

They don't get along at all. A lot of drama and I heard a lot of seniors didn't enjoy their experience in this sorority. But they are getting a a new house and that can potentially attract better girls. Another negativity is that they only hang with Delta Chi which isn't a strong house in my opinion

By: Ha
by: ^Jun 11, 2015 10:21:28 AM

How can you comment on a sisterhood you aren't a part of ? You can't. Relax. They have always been bottom tier, but Sigma Kappa is a great group of ladies. If you don't like them, don't join.

By: ^
#2  by: Agree    

They will never get out of bottom tier. Pretty sure you don't need to be part of their sisterhood to see what they are all about

By: Agree
#3  by: @    

I'm not here to further bash on sigma kappa but I have only had bad experiences with their girls. They need to just work on being friendly and install stronger a sisterhood

By: @
#4  by: c'mon   

other greeks don't like sigma kappa because of the reputation that they give the entire community. i mean let's be real, sigma kappas don't even like sigma kappa...

By: c'mon
#5  by: Tsk Tsk   

SK just like to party and has no plan to improve

By: Tsk Tsk
#6  by: Panhellenic    

I feel like they are a cutural

By: Panhellenic
by: SnappleJun 13, 2015 1:46:02 AM

Haha so true ^^^^

By: Snapple

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.