facebook

zta failed us before

by: cmon

I think everyone is so caught up with the whole "oh they were here before so let them back" well newsflash. ZTA failed at our campus not being able to recruit members and disbanded. Why would we let them back when we can actually give another different sorority have a chance at our school?

Posted By: cmon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

I'm reading your posts and I'm completely shocked. There are a lot of reasons sororities have to leave campuses. Low enrollment happens during times of economic uncertainty, and various trends can impact sororities abilities to recruit. No matter what sorority you are in, I guarantee they have had to close chapters. This school is going to be a difficult place to colonize. The housing situation is what it is. I personally feel that houses that have a history here, should get first crack at coming back. Regardless of who comes on campus, please show some consideration!!!

By: ?
#2  by: .   

There were a couple of sororities here that were on the brink of going off for several years. It can happen.

By: .
#3  by: UC student   

This post is so ridiculous. I'm reading a bunch of post on here, and your school is really uneducated on various diversity topics. Makes me glad I go to a UC school.

By: UC student
by: ^Mar 31, 2015 9:19:31 AM

If your judging the whole CSU system's diversity awareness based on a few Greeks, you are going to get a bad impression. There are smarter people at this school, they just aren't showcased much here.

By: ^
by: SooooApr 6, 2015 4:56:47 PM

So why are you creeping then?

By: Soooo
#4  by: really?    

So if your sorority had to go off because of something beyond your control, like housing, you would want people to call it a "failure"?

By: really?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.