facebook

spring rush

by: red

How is spring rush? How big are the usual pledge classes? Will I have a hard time getting a bid in spring? decided not to rush during fall and finally got priorities straight and want to join greek life

Posted By: red
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: miki   

frat or sorority?

By: miki
by: redOct 24, 2014 2:00:09 PM

sorority

By: red
by: redOct 24, 2014 5:40:20 PM

I wanted to join join a frat next semester, was wondering about the pledge class size

By: red
#2  by: ..   

size of pledge class does not mean anything just look at pike. Big class but a bunch of weirdos.

By: ..
#3  by: well...   

I would check with the panhellenic if you want a sorority. I don't think all the sororities are doing Spring Rush but some are :) Probably Sigma Kappa , DG, and AOPI. Maybe one more. Those are all good sororities. You could wait till August and rush all seven houses. Either way, good luck. Being in a sorority is awesome.

Most fraternities have spring rush. Call the houses you like and see when they are doing it.

By: well...
#4  by: In spring rush    

You have to be invited to house.
Usually the smaller or weaker houses. Had a big Sr group go or they lost a
Lot of fall pledge class.

I would wait til fall. Work on your grades for now.

By: In spring rush
by: ^Nov 3, 2014 8:59:18 AM

Actually you can get into some great houses in spring. You do have to be invited, but a simple email to the recruitment chair sometimes gets you an invite.

By: ^
by: Wait ifNov 24, 2014 1:24:28 AM

You want a top house.
Since the rush was so big and all houses took quota. The big ones took quota plus and most are over campus total so they can't take spring girls.

By: Wait if

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.