facebook

who will grab the number one spot in fall 2014?

by: who?

So it really is a toss up at this point as to who will be the top house come this fall.
The obvious choices are : Alpha Phi, Gamma Phi Beta, and Delta Zeta.
Or will the dark horse, Delta Delta Delta, come along and grab the spot?

Alpha Phi: Has been the solid all around fun, but not over the top, house for a long time. Mostly good looking. They have a descent sisterhood, with some drama (but not too much), not super class, but not too skancky. Overall, a solid contender that is well liked in recruitment.

Gamma Phi: Seems to work the fraternity scene and is usually a crowd favorite. Your fun, outgoing, party girls. They lack a classy collective vibe, and seem to be losing steam a little, but I would never count them out. They could pull out top house.

Delta Zeta: Very solid sorority with no shortage of good looking, put together girls. They have always done really well in recruitment, but aren't super focused on it. They have an academic collective vibe, and some people think they are a bit aloof. Will that hurt them or help them in the Fall?

Delta Delta Delta : Definitely more under the radar than the other Big 3 houses. But they could come out of the woodwork and shine. They are quietly gaining steam, and have some really solid members and seem to have a strong sisterhood.

Any thoughts? Any votes? Any predictions?

Posted By: who?
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: m prediction   

Alpha Phi
Delta Zeta
Gamma Phi Beta
Delta Delta Delta

The last three will be pretty much the same.

By: m prediction
#22  by: tie   

It will be a tie of DZ and APhi.

By: tie
by: ^Aug 30, 2014 1:03:29 PM

huh...no way would Alpha Phi or DZ be last place.

By: ^
#23  by: io   

phi

By: io
#24  by: real ranking   

DZ and APhi

DDD
GPHi B
AOPI and DG
SK

By: real ranking
#25  by: the order   

Alpha phi has slipped, they sit #3 the order is currently
1. G-phi
2. DZ (they'd be higher if their outreach was better)
3. Alpha phi
4. Delta Gamma
5. Tridelt

By: the order
by: @the orderJun 29, 2014 9:14:52 PM

switch tridelt and dg an it is correct

By: @the order
by: mhmmJul 17, 2014 7:28:56 PM

so true

By: mhmm
#26  by: my predictions   

the top house for pnms will be Alpha Phi. I'm not saying they are or will be top house, but they are always a top pick for girls during recruitment.

dz, gamma phi will continue to do well.

ddd will do really well and improve a lot.

By: my predictions
by: uh uhAug 27, 2014 2:49:10 PM

your predictions be craaazzzzzy girl. Best recruitment year after year goes to GPhi, DG with DDD getting better every year.

By: uh uh
by: ^Aug 28, 2014 9:45:46 AM

you are smoking crack. DG is horrible. stop it.

#27  by: Why are we    

Even talking about this
Everyone knows it will be DZ
It has been for the last 50+ years

By: Why are we
by: ^^^Jul 13, 2014 10:39:57 AM

DZ is great but Gamma Phi is just as good, and Alpha Phi is better - sorry but it is true

By: ^^^
by: lolzAug 27, 2014 2:50:29 PM

you nutty self rankers, just stop it! lol

By: lolz
#28  by: absolutely   

Gamma Phi

By: absolutely
by: ^Aug 26, 2014 12:32:46 PM

Gamma Phi is hot for sure, but as this school becomes more academic their cheesiness is sorta bugging everyone.

#29  by: ^   

?. gammapphi and dg aren't top . gamma phi is pretty good all though they are pretty run-through but dg is fugos.

#30  by: Be Greek?   

This is seriously the most ridiculous post I have ever seen. I am a new girl going through recruitment in a week. Walking around the fair this week, every booth I stopped at said that CSULB had such a close greek system. After reading everyones comment, I am hesitant about going through recruitment. I thought everyone was suppose to find their "home" that everyone talks about. But this greek system seems more like a cat fight than a community.

By: Be Greek?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.