facebook

do sororities hide their girls during rush?

by: for real?

I'm hearing a lot of rumors about a lot of sororities putting girls on kitchen duty and hiding them during rush. Is this true?

Posted By: for real?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: It's true   

Yah

By: It's true
#2  by: duh   

Of course they do. All the sororities do it. Some sororities even bring in Rush Teams from other schools to help recruit. You won't believe what you will see on bid day. Totally different group of girls.

By: duh
by: ^Apr 14, 2014 1:55:35 PM

I heard a rumor that DG is going to bring in a rush team from USC this year. Not sure if it is true.

By: ^
#3  by: No   

No they don't in my sorority.

By: No
#4  by: No   

Just in gamma phi they do

By: No
by: ^Mar 23, 2014 9:15:01 PM

Not just Gamma Phi. They all do it.

by: 1000% trueApr 12, 2014 2:03:16 AM

Gamma Phi was cubbies just 10 years ago and could never get numbers now they are top 4. They got help from Cal St Fullerton.

By: 1000% true
by: ^Apr 14, 2014 1:54:32 PM

Gamma Phi isn't that good really. They are sort of cheesy looking and one of the low class sororities. They do get good parties with fraternities though.

#5  by: yeah   

A o pie does

By: yeah
#6  by: MIA   

Definitely not AOPi and Sigma Kappa

By: MIA
#7  by: of course it is true   

yes the do. all the sororities hide their tubbies.

By: of course it is true
by: truthApr 8, 2014 9:54:34 PM

truth

By: truth
#8  by: it is true   

all the houses do it. i was in the c group once. That is the girls that stand at the back. There was an a, b, c group. Then there was another group on the kitchen and upstairs. For real.

By: it is true
#9  by: yeah   

one year I went through recruitment. I met a really nice girl and joined the sorority. the next year, they put her on kitchen duty, and said she didn't do a good job on the floor the year before. it really hurt my feelings, because i joined the sorority because of her.

By: yeah
#10  by: me too    

I was put in the "B Group." It really bugged me, cause some of the girls in the "A Group" weren't as hot as they think they are.

Yes all the houses do it.

By: me too

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.