facebook

dz self rank

by: person

just stop. It's annoying. You arent a top house anymore get over it. How I know? just ask the frats! im sure they will tell you.

Posted By: person
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: huh   

I read al the rankings. doesn't seem like anyone is saying dz is the top house. just saying they are a top house. it is definitely true that they are top three, but Alpha Phi is for sure number one, then DZ and GPhi B are tied for number two.

By: huh
#2  by: ?   

I've read the sections too, and I don't think anyone is saying DZ is "top" house. Also, I really doubt they would come on here and write that. Most of them are too self absorbed to care about being "top" house. Rather you like them or not, they are one of the main three houses here. Everyone knows it is Gamma Phi, DZ, and Alpha Phi. Just depends what you want and who you are.
If you are a hot partier go Gamma Phi.
If you are a hot academic type go DZ.
If you are a not more all around balanced person go Alpha Phi.

The other sororities are great too. But those are the power players here at Long Beach State.

By: ?
by: ?Mar 3, 2014 8:35:17 PM

meant to say If you are a HOT and more all around balanced person go Alpha Phi.

#3  by: ?   

Also, they do get the fraternity events that they want. But a lot of them have boyfriends so they aren't as fun as they used to be.

#4  by: true    

Everyone knows that the Power Houses are Alpha Phi, Gamma Phi Beta and Delta Zeta. Probably of all of them Alpha Phi is the most popular.

By: true
#5  by: meh   

top house is a matter of opinion but I think they are hot

By: meh
#6  by: greek   

don't think DZ is on here self ranking. Most of them are at the library talking about how they got into Berkeley but came to CSULB on some honor program. They are hot but they are way too into their grades and themselves.

By: greek
#7  by: hot   

Ask any fraternity guy... yea we think they're hot! given

By: hot
#8  by: d sig theta   

hahahahahahaha

By: d sig theta
#9  by: Nooo   

I'm a DZ. I stumbled upon this site. I have yet to hear another person in my sorority talk about this site. DZ is getting the good recognition that DZ deserves...

By: Nooo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.