facebook

aphi panhel takeover

by: haha

everyone ask aphi about how they recruit on their COB takeover lol

Posted By: haha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: panhellenic    

Alpha Phi members ask the usual questions to PNMs like "What's your major?" They're just like any other NPC chapter.

By: panhellenic
by: ?Jan 31, 2022 4:02:03 PM

ya? do they also match girls based on people of similar attractiveness? do their members have very little say in who they recruit, with only a few EC members and a nationals rep doing 99% of the selections? do they intentionally have members who look different speaking to less people? hiding away larger bodied women or poc? this is a national issue for this organization and this chapter is not exempt from that, they participate in the same practices. i was a member here, i know. i cant tell if this is someone in aphi or someone on panhel, but i really hope it is not actually Panhellenic because that makes them just as guilty for being bystanders.

By: ?
by: @?Feb 1, 2022 10:34:45 AM

We’re sorry to here you didn’t get into a good sorority. You are free to argue with a wall.

By: @?
#2  by: truth   

They hold up a white card and choose you based off how close you are to matching it

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.