facebook

be nice - really.

by: compassion

I have milled around this website a little. Most people who say positive things get accused of "self ranking." I would rather see self ranking then a bunch of put downs. When you are talking about houses (sororities and fraternities) you are talking about people. That is someone's daughter , son, sister, brother, grandchild......really......these are human beings. Think how you would feel if you logged on and saw someone speaking harsh about someone you love. I will say with an honest heart, that all the sororities have very beautiful women. I would imagine that at the heart of all fraternity guys is just someone who wants to be loved like everyone else. Really......let's treat each other with compassion and kindness. If you want to log on and talk about how great your house it, then cool. Do that. Just don't put others down for being who they are. Peace to all. May you all know just how beautiful you are.

Posted By: compassion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: amen   

also, please stop ranking sororities and fraternities in order. If you want to say something nice about a group then do it. But to put a number on human beings is sort of mean. Every group has positive attributes. Let's just highlight the positive.

By: amen
#2  by: amen   

amen

By: amen
#3  by: agreed   

I agree with this. Why objectify people?

By: agreed
#4  by: yah   

Let's treat each other with dignity. Say nice things about your own house or another, but no put downs. Let's drop the mean girl act. It doesn't make you a better house.

By: yah
#5  by: AMEN   

Thank you for this post! I couldn't agree more!

By: AMEN
#6  by: lla   

..... you are thinking wayyyyyyy too much about this

By: lla
#7  by: would be nice   

would be nice but won't happen

By: would be nice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.