facebook

real rankings

by: real rankings

Top:
1) Alpha Phi
2 & 3) Delta Zeta & Gamma Phi Beta (DZ & GPHIB are tied for 2nd & 3rd but very different from each other)

4& 5) AOPi & DDD (Tied but very different)

6&7) Sigma Kappa & Delta Gamma (tied but very different)\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: real rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: actualratings   

Top: Alpha Phi, DZ, Gamma Phi
Middle: DG, Tri Delta
Bottom: AOPI and SK

Thats just the way it is

By: actualratings
by: doucheguyJan 18, 2014 3:23:12 PM

I agree about the top three, but I would switch AOPi and DG. so would most guys.

By: doucheguy
#12  by: Csulb grad   

Really DG doesn't have any cute girls anymore who are they partying with now a days? I remember some being pretty cute. I guess a lot changes in 2 years!

By: Csulb grad
by: realJan 18, 2014 4:47:26 PM

they are really bad. everyone drops them the first day of recruitment. they are pretty involved but nobody really likes them. they never get the good fraternity mixers. they are probably second from the bottom.

By: real
by: what?Jan 18, 2014 6:18:23 PM

DG wasn't good two years ago.

By: what?
by: what?Jan 18, 2014 6:18:50 PM

maybe like 20 years ago, but not 2.

By: what?
#13  by: Csulb grad   

Okay maybe I was a bit nice they where never at the top, but I remember them being above or on par with tri delt . I actually remember there being a few good looking DGs, haha so who actually chooses them for mixers? Haha what's about the frats, anything change in that perspective?

By: Csulb grad
by: starJan 18, 2014 8:39:14 PM

the fraternities are pretty much the same more or less.

By: star
by: same sameJan 19, 2014 1:44:14 AM

I would say DG and Tridelta are about the same. Sort of of number 5 and 6 with Sigma Kappa as number 7.

By: same same
#14  by: RealFIJI   

Real rankings
Delta sigma theta
Gamma phi beta
Alpha phi
Delta zeta
Tri delt
Sigma kappa

By: RealFIJI
by: RealSigChiJan 19, 2014 11:26:05 PM

I'd switch up DZ and G Phi, but the rest is fairly accurate

By: RealSigChi
#15  by: RealKappa Sig   

Real rankings for mixers
1) Delta Sigma Theta
2) Alpha Phi
3) Delta Zeta
4) Gamma Phi Beta
5) AOPI
6) Alpha Kappa Alpha

By: RealKappa Sig
by: yeah babyJan 19, 2014 11:36:57 PM

that one is it.

By: yeah baby
#16  by: Delta Gamma is >   

I understand DG isnt the hottest sorority but damn lol they are NOT bottom.. after the Top 3 APhi DZ and GPHIB DG is number 4 hands down... no where near the bottom. I'm in a Fraternity and in no way do i see them as bottom tier.. they are pretty diverse as in lots of girls both beat and pretty but the pretty ones definitely outweigh the not so pretty ones.. like i said 4th not 1st but still not bottom.

By: Delta Gamma is >
by: agreedJan 20, 2014 9:57:32 AM

I would probably put them fifth, but not last. They do seem to be getting worse though, and they weren't very good to start with. But I agree they aren't last.

By: agreed
by: hmmmJan 20, 2014 3:29:40 PM

I'm not sure where I would put dg. Probably not last, but probably not fourth either. Maybe sixth. They are just so blah and random in a bad way. Plus they sort of have mean girl attitudes without the looks to back it up. I guess maybe sixth or so. not last but not as high as fourth.

By: hmmm
#17  by: my opinion   

1) Delta Zeta
2/3) Alpha Phi/Gamma Phi Beta
4) Delta Gamma
5) Alpha Omicron Pi
6) Delta Delta Delta
7) Sigma Kappa

As an older member of one of these sororities, I would like to say that there are positives and negatives to every chapter as well as every individual. However, I'm confident that though our letters are different, they have made us better people than before we put them on. I would have gained a lot from any of the chapters, regardless of which one I joined. This list is just what I personally see in my brain and I encourage everyone's "list" to be different, because we all value different things.

By: my opinion
#18  by: My List   

1) Delta Delta Delta
2) Delta Zeta
3) Alpha Phi
4) Gamma Phi Beta
5) AOPI
6) Delta Gamma
7) Sigma Kappa

By: My List

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.