facebook

what's gonna happen to zta

by: ???

If and when SAE is allowed on campus are they taking back their house from zta?

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Please   

I hope so, ZTA needs to leave as quick as they came.

By: Please
by: Panhell SpiritJan 26, 2020 1:14:30 AM

Nope. They're not leaving, because the other Panhellenic sororities supports them.

By: Panhell Spirit
by: SadJan 27, 2020 4:15:16 PM

imagine being so bothered by another chapter that you’re literally obsessed like who hurt you

By: Sad
by: Panhell LoveMar 5, 2020 5:12:55 PM

All of the other seven sororities completely support ZTA. We will help them find another house if they are forced to leave SAE's house. We love all the Panhellenic sororities and we are a community.

By: Panhell Love
by: SupportMar 6, 2020 2:48:48 PM

Sorry! All the other seven Panhellenic sororities support ZTA. They are not leaving.

By: Support
#2  by: No   

I don’t believe so. The SAE chapter has been suspended in since 2016.

By: No
#3  by: Senior   

ZTA doesn't have to leave campus if SAE returns. However because the are currently living in the property owner by SAE, the will have to move if the new SAE chapter is reestablished. ZTA national and their housing group knew that there was a possibility that they would eventually have to find a new chapter house.

By: Senior
#4  by: Sophomore    

ZTA would probably have to move to another location. I believe SAE owns ZTA’s house

By: Sophomore
by: hunniMar 2, 2020 6:30:06 PM

Not that I want this to happen, but if AOPi leaves then ZTA could probably lease their house from their national. SAE could move back to their house.

By: hunni
#5  by: United Panhellenic   

ZTA will be fine. All the sororities will survive. Panhellenic is committed to keeping all of our sororities here and thriving. We have a great sorority system here, and any girl is fortunate to be a Panhell sister.

By: United Panhellenic
by: Re:United Panhellenic Mar 6, 2020 2:20:52 PM

Agreed . All the sororities are great here in the Panhellenic community . Zta will be just fine.

By: Re:United Panhellenic
#6  by: Bud   

ZTA will be fine so will all the other sororities. ZTA has a huge alumnae base backing them up. Worst case scenario is if SAE decides to reestablish themselves on campus than ZTA will have to relocate and move into a different house. It's highly unlikely because most of the Fraternity and Sorority life community doesn't want them back on campus . Secondly our university wanted deferred recruitment and dislikes greek life so I doubt we will get any new or former chapters here anytime soon unfortunately .

By: Bud
#7  by: T   

I really doubt they will let SAE come back to campus. Plus the worst thing that will happen to ZTA is they will move houses which isn’t that big of a problem.

By: T

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.