facebook

rushing as junior transfer

by: Anon Transfer

I am interested in transferring to CSULB and rushing as a junior. Is rush very competitive here? I would hate to be turned away from a "top house" simply due to my age. Dont get me wrong, I am interested in giving every house a shot... but I don't want to be turned away from a house I could be a good fit in just because of my age.

Posted By: Anon Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hello   

Hi! Here at Long Beach, we have many juniors and seniors who rush sororities and fraternities. Age isn’t a factor in membership and we don’t discriminate based on age. Go into recruitment with an positive attitude and see which house fits you the best. Be open minded with each house. Not everyone gets into their top choices, but the majority of potential new members find their home. It’s rare to not receive a bid from any of the houses here. Good luck!

By: Hello
#2  by: really   

It's not a big deal. Lots of people go through rush as a junior. There are a lot of rumors that Alpha Phi drops juniors, but even they have some.

By: really
#3  by: Sorority girl   

It’s rare, but once in a while potential new members will be released from recruitment because no house offers them a bid. I rushed as a junior and recieved a bid to my first choice sorority. A lot of juniors and seniors rush. Most of my pledge class were juniors and a few seniors. Go in with a positive attitude and opened mind. Good luck with recruitment.

By: Sorority girl
#4  by: K   

Don’t overthink it too much . Rushing as a junior is normal. Not every potential new member rushes as a freshman.

By: K
#5  by: J   

Plenty of transfers rush and recieve bids.

By: J

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.