facebook

fraternities

by: Jsea

I really want to join a fraternity but I am not sure which one is right for me. I really like to party but I don't want to be in a fraternity that is really big. so far I am really interested in Sigma Pi, SAE, and PiKapp. Which of those do you think is best and why?

thank you

Posted By: Jsea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: boom   

I am a fraternity man.Going off the three you listed... If you like to party and strictly party then SAE would probably be best, but I am pretty sure they can't rush anyone because they don;t have enough people to technically be a chapter right now. Sigma Pi parties alot and are more of your meat head workout type. As far as I know they have great parties, but are stereotyped as tools overall. Pi Kapp is more of the well rounded. They have some big parties, lots of kick backs, but overall they are more involved with the campus and not as focused on partying as much as the other two names listed above. Other fraternities I would suggest checking out included Phi Kappa Tau and Kappa Sigma as they have two more party oriented houses due to their location being in not so nice neighborhoods. All in all just go talk to the fraternities at Greek Week of Welcome... You can get a better sense of who to rush by that.

By: boom
#2  by: aphigirl4life   

Don't rush Phi Tau, they're a bunch of tools.

By: aphigirl4life
#3  by: TFTC   

Go FIJI they are great

By: TFTC
#4  by: greekgal   

SAE and Kappa Sig are my two favorite fraternities...you can't go wrong with either one

By: greekgal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.