facebook

kap sig incident

by: Smh

Shame on Kap Sig for their inappropriate actions that took place during the Greek night soccer game. Smh that shows you guys their respect towards women. Hope you guys get the consequences you deserve, there’s no justification in slapping a soccer players butt

Posted By: Smh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

History repeats itself smh

By: Lol
#2  by: BRO   

Wow, good job!! Way to make our Greek life image even worse f u guys wtf. As if the school didn’t hate Greek life enough, you guys gave them another reason to hate us even more and kill Greek life even more

By: BRO
#3  by: Smh   

Wouldnt be the first time

By: Smh
#4  by: Pi krappa alpha   

Big oof

By: Pi krappa alpha
#5  by: PhiKap   

Be the change don't be the cliche! This is NOT a good look on anyone. If one Fraternity brings down Greek life, all are affected. Realize, grown, and check the fool who stepped out of line. #SMH #SAD Is this what you're gonna be like in 10 years? #WTFU

By: PhiKap
#6  by: Ok   

This is so getting blown out of proportion. Also, I'm pretty sure this is the same person commenting over and over.

By: Ok
by: HmmmJan 23, 2020 10:23:26 AM

What actually happened

By: Hmmm
by: Standardmandingo2019Jan 24, 2020 11:55:44 AM

@hmmm
The whole Kappa Sigma fraternity bum rushed one of the women’s soccer players during greek night and still lost to Sigma Pi

By: Standardmandingo2019
#7  by: Sus   

I know this is old news but it doesnt surprise me. I dont go to their parties anymore because they're too touchy. Reminds me of pike

By: Sus

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.