facebook

what sororities should i rush?

by: Katiee

I'm from Michigan and next fall I'm going to CSULB, and I want somewhere where I can meet new people and feel comfortable. I was wondering if someone could try to give me some advice on how to pick which sorority is right for you. How can you tell you would fit in there??

Posted By: Katiee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek   

Fall rush is a great way to see the sororities and meet new girls. It gives you a chance to go around to each sorority and get a feel for each. I did fall 2012 rush and found my perfect fit! There is a sorority for everyone and each is different and special in its own way. Trust me, by the end of rush week you will know exactly which sorority is right for you. Its an incredible process, it goes by so quickly but still by the end of the week you just know where home is. Good luck!!

By: greek
#2  by: Sorority Chick   

Going through formal recruitment gives a general overview of the sororities, but it only lasts three days, so it's hard to zero in on which group is the best fit for you. Try not to be taken in by cute songs and chants or by superficial things such as good looking members. Try to look a little deeper into what each group has to offer.

By: Sorority Chick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.