facebook

what sororities are doing spring rush?

by: kattee

does anyone have an idea of what sororities will be participating in spring rush? and what is the process like opposed to fall rush?

Posted By: kattee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Want2Rush   

Yeah, for all the active members/alumni out there for the major sororities if you could tell us who is participating in spring rush and who isn't that would be great :D

By: Want2Rush
#2  by: Rushed   

I rushed this last semester, and unfortunately for me I had to help my roommate out who got into an accident so i didn't get to go to either one of the houses i was supposed to on day 3, but I've talked to several of the chapters about it and they say what happens is that is just a little less formal, you get to spend tim w/them in their house, as opposed to "speed recruiting" and talking to girls for 2 min and basing their decisions off of that. If the houses I wanted participated in spring rush I'd deff do spring.

By: Rushed
#3  by: Soroity Girl   

SK,DG,AOP,DZ are doing spring rush.... you go to which ever house you want as oppose to fall recruitment where you go to all 7

By: Soroity Girl
#4  by: geed extraordinaire   

every one except alpha phi and gamma phi beta

By: geed extraordinaire
#5  by: :)   

tri delt is not either

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.