facebook

real deal on frats

by: Mike142

What the real deal with the Frats here on CSULB. I'm personally looking for a real brotherhood/active/athletic/event type of Frat from what I've heard Sigma Pi and SAE are the two top that party and have that brotherhood bond ???

Posted By: Mike142
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ...   

Kappa Sigma is my favorite by far... I am in a sorority and they always have a good time and since I hang out at the house a good amount Ive seen first hand their brotherhood

By: ...
#2  by: no   

To the comment above, they're reputation has dramatically gone down.

11 Pledges total from Fall rush? That's a joke. Stay down Kappa Sigma.

By: no
#3  by: Awesome   

Sig pi guys could not be closer.

By: Awesome
#4  by: you know   

this is a joke^

By: you know
#5  by: To #2   

You not knowing the difference between "Their" and "They're" is a joke.

By: To #2
#6  by: TheBoss   

The best thing to do is to try to meet the guys in each house. From what I've seen and experienced, all the houses have good brotherhood and it's more about the group you fit in with. There is no "right" answer to this question. Sigma Pi IS the outgoing Sports Cup champion and Phi Kappa Tau is the incoming Sports Cup Champions so athletically I wouldn't outrank those 2 although many other houses are good (Pi Kappa Phi ALWAYS competes in football especially). If it helps the only 5 houses left in IFC football as of my writing this are: Pi Kappa Phi, Phi Kappa Psi, Sigma Pi, Phi Kappa Tau and Sigma Chi

By: TheBoss
by: .Jul 8, 2015 10:14:08 PM

Pi Kappa Phi is currently sports cup champions

By: .
#7  by: Anonymous1   

Agree with comment #4. Sigma Pi and SAE are complete scams as far as "brotherhood bond". Want the truth ... ask any member about their: A) New Member rention rate, B) How long active members actually stick around after they rush (not very long, cause they realize how much money they wasted) C) How much they actually hate on their own brothers. Don't waste your time. As much as they like to think that they're "top house", whatever definition that might be. They're not. Go check out any of the other houses and get a feel for those ones.

By: Anonymous1
#8  by: bEACH   

The Sigma Chi chapter colony here is off to a great start they have some amazing guys and as stated above are already in the top 5 of IFC football. Since they are still a colony I cant imagine a brotherhood that would be stronger. I'm unaffiliated but sigma chis are my favs already!

By: bEACH
by: HelloJul 8, 2015 6:13:04 PM

They aren't a colony anymore, they got re-chartered November 2013

By: Hello
#9  by: The man   

SAE and Sig Pi are by far top houses on campus. Just talk to girls in different Sorities and they'll only confirm this. Although most house have brotherhood these guys know every brother in the house. Great houses. Great brotherhoods.

By: The man
#10  by: I am not only   

LOL but and pointing and laughing at that comment above. ^ xD

By: I am not only

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.