facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Pretty much   

Gamma Phi. Delta Gamma. Alpha Phi. Delta Zeta. Tri Delta. Sigma Kappa. AOPi

By: Pretty much
#2  by: GDI   

I actually disagree with the person above. I'm looking into recruitment for this fall and I have gotten nothing but good vibes from the girls of Sigma Kappa and Delta Gamma. No one from Gamma Phi, Delta Gamma, Alpha Phi, or Tri Delt have given me nothing but dirty looks. It is easy to judge sororities in my opinion off of their looks, but their looks should not be the one determining the rank. It should be the personalities. So it should honestly, WITHOUT LOOKS ONLY PERSONALITY, be;
Delta Zeta, Sigma Kappa, AOPi, Tri Delta, Gamma Phi, Alpha Phi, Delta Gamma.
Sorry to disagree, but this is how it looks from outside the greek system.

By: GDI
#3  by: Well   

They asked what the actual ranks were. Not what it looks like from an outsiders perspecitve. And if you said you got nothing but good vibes from DG why did you rank them last? I personally dont agree with the first coment either but only in the first three sororitys listed, but those battle back and fourth I think. The last 4 are correct I would say.

By: Well
#4  by: top 3   

top 3 always change based on the person. dg gphi and dz are top 3 each for a different reason. all are great and rankings shouldnt change

By: top 3
#5  by: Greek   

Doesnt matter their ranking. Go where you mostly feel most comfortable talk to each house and you will get the vibe of who is being truly honest and who is fake.

By: Greek
#6  by: hmm   

Being a greek for 3 years:

Delta Zeta, Gamma Phi Beta, Delta Gamma, Alpha Phi, Tri Delta, Sigma Kappa, Alpha Omicron Pi

By: hmm
by: ba hahahahaNov 5, 2013 5:26:50 PM

Written by a true DZ, hahahaha

By: ba hahahaha
#7  by: be greek   

as far as popularity with frats? top houses are for sure delta gamma, delta zeta, and gamma phi. (in no particular order)

By: be greek
#8  by: greek   

top houses in no order DG,APHI, DZ, GPhiB
just look at SAE wall, those are the top houses

By: greek
#9  by: awk   

why is gphi still considered on top? i haven't really ever seen them participate within the greek community, i'd assume top house would be overall involved within the community...so dz & dg are top

By: awk
by: agreeJan 14, 2013 10:06:50 PM

with awk
completly true with not being involved enough

By: agree
#10  by: truth   

Top two are Delta Gamma and Delta Zeta.

Delta Gamma is known for being cute and athletic. They are really competitive though and are known for winning almost every Greek event. They have won Powderpuff the last seven years now.

Delta Zeta is known for being attractive put together and smart. They have gotten the presidents award the past few years.

That being said keep an open mind during recruitment because every sorority has something different to offer and is awesome in their own ways!!!

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.