facebook

sigma kappa discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Kappa sorority chapter comments at California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo - CP

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Love in the dove   

I love sigma kappa! I never thought I would join a sorority coming into college but sigma kappa was the best choice I could have made. All of my best friends are in EK and I couldnt see myself without them today :) Even though people like to pick on us and for some reason feel like turning our house in for things they do themselves... I know Sigma Kappa is going to have an amazing year and prove once again how awesome our sorority is!

By: Love in the dove
#2  by: Fact   

Awarded sorority of the year 2011. MANY sisterhood events, practically one per week, lots of close friendships, and SMART girls, EK got awarded highest panhellenic GPA. This blog is a straight rumor mill and is getting ridiculous.

By: Fact
#3  by: cps   

for the most part these girls are hot but ditzy at times

By: cps
#4  by: truth   

this house is known around campus as being very stereotypical. Whether it's the blonde-ditzyness or their overall demeanor, people either love or hate EKs. I have met some amazing girls, but the vast majority are really fake and cliquey. it's not uncommon for you to hear them bashing other girls in their own house.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.