facebook

sorority ranks

by: Curious

Can we get a 2015 update on sorority rankings?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Curious   

it's tough to put the houses in a specific order because "top" varies so much by who you ask. But generally, these are the tiers.

top - Sigma Kappa, AXO, Alpha Phi

Middle - Gphi, AOII, ChiO

Bottom - KKG, Theta

By: Curious
by: cp student Jul 30, 2015 11:43:09 PM

Axo middle tier

By: cp student
by: EhhhJul 31, 2015 8:49:35 PM

This is obs an AXO. Not a top tier sorority.

By: Ehhh
#2  by: really    

To any newcomers going through rush: get off of this website now! there is so much BS on this. no matter if someone writes on a phi's greek rank that they're cliquey or sigma kappa's that they're snobby or zbt's that they're creepy... EVERY house is going to have a mixture of people (including cliquey, snobby and creepy). dont base ur opinion off of a rando on greek rank(likely someone in that house or competing house)!!

By: really
#3  by: truth   

TOP-
SK
APhi

MIDDLE-
AChiO
Gamma Phi
AoPi
ChiO

BOTTOM-
Kappa
Theta

By: truth
by: personallyAug 2, 2015 4:19:32 AM

i think achio is a little above the mid, maybe like upper mid?

otherwise the tiers seem solid & accurate (except you forget aephi)

By: personally
#4  by: Reality    

Top: SK, Aphi
Mid/top:AXO, Gphi, AOPi
Mid: Chi O
Bottom:KKG, Theta

By: Reality
by: closeAug 3, 2015 7:13:55 PM

This is the closest I've seen, except I feel like AOPi is solid middle with Chi O. Just GPhi and AXO should be mid/top.

By: close
#5  by: Freshie   

I feel like you have to be blonde to be in A Phi...

By: Freshie
#6  by: ranks/reviews   

1. Sigma Kappa: The hottest girls, with the most packed social life. You'll see them out with their sisters and having fun whether you're at Pike, DSP, Delta Chi or Phi Psi.

2. Alpha Phi: Last year's pledge class might have knocked them down a little bit, but at the end of the day they're still Alpha Phi and they will always be a top house.

3. Alpha Chi Omega: Don't listen to the AOPi's on here that say AXO is middle tier. They might not be at the very top, but they're definitely lower top. These girls are cute, fun, and classy. Although they do have a problem with dirty rushing.

4. Gamma Phi Beta: These are the girls you want to be. They're not the hottest but they sure are cute and know how to show anyone a good time. Probably the most fun/wild sorority on campus with the most down to earth girls.

5. Alpha Omicron Pi: They have some gorgeous girls, and some of the sweetest girls and some not so gorgeous and some not so sweet. AOPi is a solid middle tier house, and that's probably how it will be for awhile. A great group of girls, but as a whole seem to get a lot of hate from other houses for being try hards.

6. Chi Omega: Solid middle right behind AOPi. This house reminds me a lot of GPhi - super chill, just probably not as cute. Have an awesome philanthropy and a strong sisterhood.

7. Kappa Kappa Gamma: A random group of girls right now, but they're slowly beginning to get better. Lots of cuties and a bunch of super fun and awesome down to earth girls.

8. KAO

By: ranks/reviews
by: Interesting Aug 5, 2015 11:58:26 PM

I agree with all of these, except I personally would switch achio and g phi. Also why is theta last? I feel like they're same or above KKG but idk.

By: Interesting
by: hahaAug 17, 2015 3:01:52 PM

lol that you say sigma kappa's hang out with phi psi's...shows how much you know

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.