facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo - CP General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Cal Poly Greek!   

Any potential new member who actually reads this website needs to realize that ANY and EVERY thing posted on this site is the result of girls trying to bring down other houses. Everything written is untrue, and is just an attempt to make one house better than another. PNMs: Instead of reading falsified gossip on a website, try actually rushing the houses and making your own informed decision. ACTIVES: Instead of writing falsified gossip on a website, try to better the greek community instead of tear it apart.

By: Cal Poly Greek!
#2  by: GreekLady   

the below comment is so true! this kind of animosity between houses isn't good for anyone, it just tears the greek system apart! PNMs PLEASE don't put any stock in anything anyone says on this website. every house has great girls and if you find your perfect fit, it doesn't matter what anyone says. as a member of the greek system, i am disgusted to see that my fellow greek women would stoop to this level.

By: GreekLady
#3  by: TRUTH   

Gamma Phi Beta
Sigma Kappa
Alpha Phi
Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Omicron Pi
Chi Omega
Kappa Alpha Theta

By: TRUTH
#4  by: No Bias   

1. Sigma Kappa
2. Alpha Phi
3. Alpha Chi Omega

4. Gamma Phi Beta
5. Alpha Omicron Pi

6. Chi Omega
7. Kappa Alpha Theta

The person who posted below is probably in GPhi. other than that their rankings are pretty spot on. There is a top 3, the middle teir is the next two, and the bottom houses finish off the list. (Maybe a top 4 including GPhi)

By: No Bias
#5  by: ahh..   

These rankings are so off its scary. This site should seriously be delete because nothing positive comes from it. Go into rush with an open mind and make your own decisions. :)

By: ahh..
#6  by: hmmm   

after reading comments on all of these houses, i am so mortified to be a part of the greek system at cal poly. this is why sorority girls are stereotyped. i hope every potential new member that ends up on this site realizes that we are not all trying to bring other houses down, and that these rankings are a result of a few girls in each house feeling insecure. please have an open mind about recruitment, there's nothing worse than picking the wrong house simply because of someone's comments. you WILL find the right house for YOU, and that's all that matters (:

By: hmmm
#7  by: Real Rankings   

Note: The girl below must be in AOPI...

1. Sigma Kappa (Currently top house, but this could change... Prettiest girls. Best All Around.)
2. Alpha Phi (although they are in a very shaking position, they tend to have pretty & fun girls).
3. Alpha Chi Omega (solid third)
4. Gamma Phi Beta (They dropped to four because of how bad their last pledge class was, but they usually are a pretty good house.)

5.AOPI

6.Chi Omega (the nice girls)
7. Kappa Alpha Theta
8. Kappa Kappa Gamma (apparently we are getting one.. so we will put them in dead last for now).

By: Real Rankings
#8  by: obvious   

I think we can all figure out who's the best now.... everyone just get over it and go have fun. Can't wait til recruitment. <3

By: obvious
#9  by: <3   

1. sigma kappa
2. alpha chi omega
3. gamma phi beta

4. alpha phi
5. alpha omicron pi

6. chi omega
7. kappa alpha theta

By: <3
#10  by: thetruth   

top:
sigma kappa
achio
gphi
aphi

bottom:
aopi
chio
theta

By: thetruth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.