By: umm no
by: YasFeb 26, 2015 2:35:28 PM

Agreed with umm no

By: Yas
by: thank youMar 3, 2015 11:11:54 AM

same

By: thank you
by: I'm rightMar 18, 2015 4:35:03 AM

Sorry but wether it be good or bad, all you hear about is aphi making them top house

By: I'm right
#4  by: Cp guy   

This is the only accurate one

By: Cp guy
#5  by: CPSLO   

AXO is not the same level as SK and APhi

By: CPSLO
#6  by: YASSS   

Finally a correct ranking

By: YASSS
#7  by: ?   

AEPhi is a panhellenic sorority. Even if you place them at the bottom at least acknowledge them.

By: ?
#8  by: luvv    

would definitely put GPhi above AXO

By: luvv
#9  by: In my opinion   

Top: APhi, EK
Upper Middle: AXO
Middle: GPhi, AOPi
Lower Middle: ChiO, KKG
Bottom: Theta, AEPhi

By: In my opinion
by: EhMay 2, 2015 11:35:25 AM

Majority of Aphi girls are clearly in alpha phi for their looks and not personality. They don't have a strong sisterhood, and their nationals made them drop two girls this year for behavior.

Sigma kappa has fake girls as well. A lot of them don't show up to things but they're nice. They aren't entitled.

As for upper middle alpha chi omega does seem too to all the boys. To the girls they are know for dirty rushing, being rude, their freshmen class is ridiculously ignorant, but they do have a few nice girls. With that being said I would never want my house to always be seeking male approval.

Gamma phi beta is a fun house, however they have a lot of mean girls mixed in. They are like jekyl and Hyde. There is a group of down to earth semi butch girls, and a group of prissy mean girls, and then some fake. A girl dropped gamma phi entirely this year because she got into a fight with another gamma phi. They also have some live in problems.

AOPi they try hard. No one can blame them when you're the "nice" sorority people don't pay you too much attention but when you try to change a little people freaked out. I don't know why all houses were so against their recruitment last year. They tried to improve their house. They got a good pledge class, a lot of those girls would have been alpha phi or achio any other year. Their banner last year did suck.

As for any "lower" houses the girls are more genuine than any "upper" house. Word.

By: Eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.