facebook

summer rankings

by: .

tiers are controversial so here are some rankings. if you don't agree, that's awesome.

pha:

alpha phi
sigma kappa
alpha chi omega
gamma phi beta
alpha omicron pi
chi omega
kappa kappa gamma
kappa alpha theta

ifc:

pike
lambda
dsp
delta chi
phi psi/sigma nu
agr
the others

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kinda    

In reality the top 4 (sororities & frats) are all pretty equal....depends what you are looking for:) I really don't think you can rank one better than the other (only the top 4)!

By: Kinda
by: yayaAug 28, 2014 2:05:55 AM

top 3 in both categories are interchangeable, but otherwise totally on point.

By: yaya
#2  by: no   

Nah

By: no
by: just curiousAug 27, 2014 11:44:59 PM

what would you do differently

By: just curious
by: TruthAug 28, 2014 11:29:25 AM

AXO is on the same level or better than EK! I also don't think Pike is actually top house as my group of friends like each of the top houses for different reasons.. I also wouldn't count out dchi they have fun too!

By: Truth
by: @TruthAug 30, 2014 2:08:14 AM

i think i'll have to agree

By: @Truth
by: @TruthAug 30, 2014 2:08:20 AM

by: @TruthAug 30, 2014 2:08:24 AM

#3  by: Freshmen    

If you are going through recruitment honestly this list should not matter. If you join a house just because it is top tier or you don't join a house because it is bottom tier YOU are what makes the greek system stereotypical and shallow. All sororities and fraternities have different qualities and appeal to different people that's the best part about them. College is big and the greek system is a great way to find you're niche so my advise is to go in with an open mind. When I was a freshman people told me not to join certain houses. I thought that was ridiculous because I really liked one of the houses that people talked bad about and I'm glad I did not listen because I couldn't be happier where I am today.

By: Freshmen
by: snapsSep 2, 2014 10:26:29 PM

AMEN! Could not have said it better....as a member of what a lot of people classify as a "mid tier" or "bottom house," I think it's so sad that some people call my sisters "bottom tier" when we are all so smart, independent, and beautiful people inside and out. Screw "top" and "bottom" houses....join what feels right for you. It's about sisterhood, not rankings.

By: snaps
#4  by: so wrong   

If rankings were based on academic, philanthropic, service to others and Poly, this "rankings" might be of interest....but since they are usually "shallow based" on looks, partying, and other superficial opinions, it might be worth reading the line up. However, IT'S NOT. Nothing in college criteria of ranking sororities and fraternities will determine success in the world, after college. Just try and not go with "group mentality" in judging/ranking Greeks....think for yourself, and be yourself.

By: so wrong
by: !!Oct 1, 2014 7:17:12 PM

agreed!!!

By: !!
by: yaOct 6, 2014 1:03:25 PM

yep....you do you.

By: ya
#5  by: PolyDolly   

Pretty accurate once you switch Pike with DSP, though the top 3 really are interchangeable

By: PolyDolly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.