Alpha Phi
AXO
Sigma Kappa

Middle (also tied bc they’re just diff):
AOII
Gphi/DG
Kappa

Bottom:
Theta (always gets a bad rap. But they do their own thing and are super chill and nice)
Chi O (bottom of the barrel. Controversial for me to put them below theta so let me explain. Ofc some great girls in here. The prez does her best and some of the girls are so nice but literally most Chi O’s I meet are just draining to be around, annoying, and just awful people. Girls that were once in Chi O but then dropped tend to be chill af tho)

Posted By: girlfr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

This is interesting because you said tied for sororities in each tier but still ranked within tiers. I think it's more accurate to say the margins within the tiers are a lot smaller than the margins between sororities in different tiers. Of course people prefer different houses but that doesn't change the general consensus on campus that it seems like you followed anyway.

I would also argue that DG and Kappa have their own "lower-mid" tier (and that DG should not be lumped in with GPhi). DG and Kappa have a similar reputation on campus and I don't think it's accurate to say that they're as high as AOII/GPhi or as low as Theta/ChiO.

Overall, PNMs just look out for the houses that you get along with the most. The rankings basically don't mean anything, you're gonna have exchanges with fraternities and meet lots of people regardless so you might as well go where you will actually make friends. The only exception to this is Theta and ChiO, which definitely have a little trouble with fraternity relations.

By: hmm
#2  by: Nope   

SK and her DG roommate back at it again!

By: Nope
#3  by: ...   

the vibes of each sorority/ranking

APHI/SK:
- APHI: people say they are mean girls but most are pretty nice, more blonde, are very fun, active on campus, more materialistic
- SK: very TRENDY, known as the partiers/girls that are ROWDY,but are starting to become more 'girly.' on campus known for doing lots of cok3, diverse group of cool girls
- AXO: blonde, like to have fun/party, have really good frat relations, have started to become more humble, more elegant than SK, easy to talk to

LOWER TOP
AOII/GPHI

-AOII: BLONDE girls, very sweet, a little awkward, more girl nextdoor vibes, not as strong of frat relations as TOP 3 (&GPHI), probably the most put together of the srats
-GPHI: edgy girls, more granola, like to have fun, have better frat relations than AOII, cool girls to be around

MID
DG/KKG

KKG: Interchangeable btwn DG and them... they give off a mix of GPHI and AOII, like to have fun, have a pretty big house, really close sisterhood, edgier than DG

DG: a little more girly than Kappa, close sisterhood, no as active on campus

LOWER
THETA/CHI O:

CHI O: honestly no one really talks about them... they get lost in the convo when talking about srats, some girls are down to earth and others are annoying.

THETA: honestly the same in my opinion. I do have to say that if you are looking for the strongest sisterhood Theta has it! does their own thing

By: ...
by: yupSep 29, 2023 5:28:28 PM

bump.

By: yup
by: YepSep 29, 2023 6:10:45 PM

Bump..

By: Yep
by: YepSep 29, 2023 6:10:52 PM

Bump..

By: Yep
#4  by: shrekd   

as someone in a fraternity here honestly yall throwing a lot of shade at chi o, every girl I know is actually down to earth and cool ya they def not top or anything and have some questionable times but they aren’t annoying when we have exchanges with them they show out

By: shrekd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.