facebook

What do Frats think of each sorority?

by: Curious

Can some frat guys please respond to this and give genuine feelings on each sorority? I’m just curious what you think of each one. Does the classic ranking below hold true throughout the years? Who’s most fun at philanthropies and socials for you?

Top:
APhi
SK
AXO

Mid:
AOII
Gphi
DG
kappa

Bottom:
Chi O
theta

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fratty   

APhi is really fun at philanthropies but lowkey a liability for socials. Like it’s always highly anticipated but ends up being more stress than any other one. I don’t know if that’s really good or bad. I personally like mixing with AOII, SK, and Gphi best just bc I have friends in those

The rank is pretty true. I honestly don’t know that it matters that much. For philanthropy the SK girls are the most fun at ours always into it. And lowkey the DG girls can commit to those they’re fun in a happy to be there kinda way. APhi hosts the most fun philanthropies though. At least last year they did.

By: Fratty
by: Greek InsiderMar 12, 2023 3:50:03 AM

APhi and Lambda are pretty much joined at the hip from what I understand its been like that for decades. I guess that makes sense since both are ranked #1

By: Greek Insider
#2  by: Cp   

The biggest shocker of all time is always how fun theta is. Some are awkward but the majority of them know how to have a good time

By: Cp
by: DXMar 13, 2023 12:36:23 AM

There are a lot of large size girls at Theta who don't get much attention so when we pair they keep us up all night long

By: DX
#3  by: Hmm   

I’d say the rank is true, but you’d be surprised how much it doesn’t matter if that makes sense. Like the top houses are top for a reason they’re hot and fun but the other ones also tend to be fun and cool and have good looking girls too. Greek life as a whole I think draws a similar crowd so I wouldn’t say there’s really much difference

By: Hmm
#4  by: SN   

we love SK because they are all nymphos

By: SN
#5  by: Frat   

Ranking is pretty much true and also is basically ranked by how much fun we have with them.

By: Frat
#6  by: GL   

Sig Kap & Gamma Phi are the most chill to party with

By: GL
#7  by: CW   

Mostly a good time at socials/Phil events.
In general better time with SigKap than APhi, and GPhi more chill/less drama than AOPi

By: CW
#8  by: Frat   

Not worth having socials unless it’s the top 3

By: Frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.