facebook

Winter COB rush 2023

by: Cob

Does anyone know why some chapters do winter COB and some don’t? I just saw that AOii, Chi O, DG and Theta are doing COB rn. I’m not really interested in those chapters. How do I find out if the chapters I am interested are taking new members?

Posted By: Cob
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sophmore   

Panhellenic allows chapters to do it based on numbers and then the chapters choose whether or not to participate. I know some sororities do it because they need more members, but AOII always chooses to do it as a recruitment strategy and then cuts majority of the girls who apply. Not sure why.

By: Sophmore
by: CobJan 11, 2023 10:10:14 PM

lol AOii! this is a funny spin!

Chapters cob either cause they didn’t get enough members in fall or because their members have dropped and they need to rebuild. You can decide which houses are in which category!

Other houses do cob more on the dl because they only have room for a couple new members and usually friends of girls already in the house. Best to talk to members directly.

By: Cob
#2  by: Sophmore   

Panhellenic allows chapters to do it based on numbers and then the chapters choose whether or not to participate. I know some sororities do it because they need more members, but AOII always chooses to do it as a recruitment strategy and then cuts majority of the girls who apply. Not sure why.

By: Sophmore

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.