facebook

Should I rush snu or phi psi

by: 5th year

I am leaning snu because they seem to have a better reputation as girls never seem to remember what happened the night before when they come back from phi psi. Both are lower mid tier but I really want to join a brotherhood. Any advice?

Posted By: 5th year
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: APhi   

lmao can't tell if you are actually a pnm or a brother in another house trying to talk badly about snu and phi psi but regardless I'll give you some real advice. both houses (as well as all of the houses at cal poly) have very specific personalities.

SNU is known for being the preppy, finance bro, pretty boy type. for the most part they are driven, have the classic frat-bro personality (personally i think they're kind of boring but they are very popular with my sorority), and are very well respected on campus.

Phi Psi is known for being one of the most classic "frats" on campus. they're slightly less preppy (maybe think san diego vibes instead of la vibes) but still have a lot of clout and very "fratty" personalities. i personally think they're more sociable than SNU (SNU guys are less approachable and honestly kinda shy).

honestly, as a girl in aphi you can't go wrong with either of these houses (assuming you actually are a pnm). they both have fun parties and very good social lives with the sororities. i would talk to the guys and see which one best fits your personality because ultimately that's where you'll be happiest.

not that rankings matter but neither are "lower mid" lmao. both are in the upper quartile with preferences depending on who you talk to. snu probably has a little more clout overall but it genuinely does not matter lol. they have the same parties and hang out with the same sororities don't sweat it too much.

By: APhi
by: APhiJan 7, 2023 10:59:16 PM

Poster is NOT APhi, APhi finds both houses weird and frankly embarrassing to be seen with. APhi is the top sorority and we would cringe to be seen with these lower middle houses!

By: APhi
#2  by: Sororityview   

The consensus is both would be equally embarrassing to be a member of.

By: Sororityview
#3  by: Truth Hurts   

those two along with DX are on a downward spiral. They are in survival mode and just bid anyone that walks though their door...its really sad because they used to be solid middle tier houses but now just an embarrassment in the bottom tier

By: Truth Hurts
by: Sister EKidMar 2, 2023 9:00:22 AM

At least you are guaranteed a bid from those houses since they are desperate for members and bid everyone that walks though their doors.

By: Sister EKid
by: Greek InsiderMay 15, 2023 11:04:09 PM

Honestly they all suck except Lambda

By: Greek Insider

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.