facebook

Hey Jimbo

by: the Internet

I'm thinking about coming back to CP GR to promote Lambda. I'll bring batsh-t Steven as well. How do you feel about it?

Posted By: the Internet
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Corey’s Sister   

Hey Corey,

It’s time to get out of Grams basement. I see you are now posting at these other schools because everyone at SC finds you boring and the crazed Indian lover/hater has taken over gr USC. Maybe you should reply to that curry lover at SC I am sure you can do better than him/her reclaim your territory, SC Needs you

By: Corey’s Sister
by: Sister E-TicketNov 3, 2022 12:11:03 AM

Save SC GR from the Indian scorge

By: Sister E-Ticket
#2  by: Sister E-Kid   

Don’t forget your meds Corey!

By: Sister E-Kid
#3  by: Breaking Good!   

Thanks for checking in Jimbo! Hope all is well with you, your family and especially Pat! Give him my best, Bro!

By: Breaking Good!
by: SororityviewNov 7, 2022 2:00:05 AM

I see you found another persons? Breaking Good!…. Are you at over 100 now I lost count. I know you post under Jimbo, Sister E-Kid, , internet. It must get confusing with your hundred personas and responding to your own threads under different personas, what is the record amount of pages you have been able to keep up taking to yourself though your various persona’s 4,5,6 or more?

By: Sororityview
by: SororityviewNov 7, 2022 2:00:20 AM

I see you found another persons? Breaking Good!…. Are you at over 100 now I lost count. I know you post under Jimbo, Sister E-Kid, , internet. It must get confusing with your hundred personas and responding to your own threads under different personas, what is the record amount of pages you have been able to keep up taking to yourself though your various persona’s 4,5,6 or more?

by: Pat LetardNov 7, 2022 8:23:23 AM

No, never been a problem for me Jimbo. I am disappointed that a confused Indian boy has driven you away from ZD

By: Pat Letard
by: PBR Street GangNov 7, 2022 8:35:19 AM

Jimbo, you ever wonder how I know who all you people are? Full names and identities on a apparent fully anonymous platform?

Happy to share if you want to know...

By: PBR Street Gang
by: Pats retard brotherNov 7, 2022 10:49:51 PM

By we WE know it’s you and your other 100 personas

By: Pats retard brother
#4  by: dirty Jimbo   

Anyone need a HJ? I'm available

By: dirty Jimbo
by: dirty JimboNov 11, 2022 9:10:34 PM

Hit me up at Northwest Missouri State

By: dirty Jimbo
#5  by: REAL CALPOLY   

We don't need anymore Lambda trolls on this site. Lambda is nothing but a middle tier house that tries to make themselves look better on the internet. It's not working and everyone knows it

By: REAL CALPOLY
#6  by: Sororityview   

Lambda is by far the one and only UNDISPUTED top tier frat at UCLA and across this nation. Guys dream of getting the GOLDEN TICKET that is a Lambda bid and pretty girls dream of marrying a Lambda

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.