facebook

I got bids from SN,DX,DU and Lambda

by: rush2022

I got bids from Sigma Nu, Delta Chi , Delta Upsilon and Lambda Chi Alpha. There was one fraternity that stood out above all others and I think that was the consensus from those that had bids from the top houses. I look forward to the lifetime bonds that will develop with our large PC along with the actives at Lambda Chi.

Posted By: rush2022
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ss   

I picked a lambda over the others also it was pretty obvious they had first choice.

By: Ss
by: SororityviewApr 22, 2023 9:25:59 PM

Probably one of the fakest stories ever posted. Lambda dominates all things Social and Sports pretty much everywhere. The others are just bad inseminators who will never reach Lambda status. Girls love Lambda and most top sorority girls dream of dating a Lambda and those that don't dream, already have that GOLDEN TICKET that is a Lambda BF

By: Sororityview
#2  by: Easy   

It was an easy choice as my BF joined as well

By: Easy
by: AphiOct 13, 2022 2:02:05 AM

Lambda definitely had the best PC and it wasn't even close

By: Aphi
#3  by: Truth hurts   

I heard that all the guys that DX, SN and DU were pushing hard for all went Lambda

By: Truth hurts
by: Greek InsiderOct 14, 2022 4:45:12 PM

Lambda Chi definitely swept rush their PC was heads above all others.

By: Greek Insider
by: DUOct 15, 2022 2:57:09 PM

Besides Lambda DU also had a great PC but very serious fall off after those two

By: DU
by: TraineeOct 16, 2022 6:27:08 PM

Beta had a surprisingly good PC, they obviously got to pick before DX, SN, Phi Psi

By: Trainee
by: Greek InsiderMay 15, 2023 11:00:50 PM

It’s obvious Lammbda is the top house at CO just compare their insta to the other fraternities

By: Greek Insider
#4  by: Greek Expert   

Compared to the other fraternities Lambdas PC was on a whole another plane.

By: Greek Expert
by: AXOOct 20, 2022 12:36:32 AM

Lambda had the top PC,it’s pretty indisputable.

By: AXO
by: FratstarApr 2, 2023 1:56:43 AM

Good thing Lambda is so selective at least the other fraternities can gather the crumbs.

By: Fratstar
#5  by: Aphi   

we love #1 Lambda tbh every other fraternity is embarassing to be seen with

By: Aphi
#6  by: surrealrealist   

I call cap. It's incredibly hard to get 4 bids, seeing as with fall rush there is only a limited amount of time to talk with each fraternity. Definitely a fake post by Lambda

By: surrealrealist
by: TruthOct 24, 2022 5:57:26 PM

It’s actually EASY to get 4,5,6,dozen bids because other than Lambda who is very, very, VERY selective the rest of the fraternities are just trying to survive so bid anyone. I have NEVER known anyone that joined a fraternity OTHER than Lambda that DIDNT get a bid from EVERY single house they rushed. Heck I rushed SN, DX, Theta Chi, DU, ZBT and Phi Psi and I ended up going with Theta chi, the only fraternity I would have chosen over Theta Chi was Lambda but I just got no interest from them.

By: Truth
by: HonestOct 25, 2022 7:01:50 PM

I am a DX and I can honestly say 100% of our PC had Lambda as our first choice but for some reason didn’t clic. I can honestly say that those that had Lambda as their first choice but didn’t get a bid picked DX over DU or SN, any mention to the contrary is bs.

By: Honest
#7  by: Me   

I didn’t get a bid from the 2 I really wanted Lambda and DU but got bids from AGR, SN,DX and Phi Psi I chose AGR

By: Me
by: YupOct 29, 2022 11:25:55 AM

Me too

By: Yup
by: TruthNov 15, 2022 11:22:08 PM

I heard a legacy at DX turned down DX to join Lambda wonder what his dad thought?

By: Truth
by: Truth HurtsNov 15, 2022 11:27:27 PM

When the DX dad was at CP DX was probably a bottom or low mid tier frat. Lambda has been # 1 for like ever so I bet his dad is proud he got a Lambda bid and just wished he did when he was at CP

By: Truth Hurts
by: Sister EKidMar 2, 2023 9:05:05 AM

Lambda is the golden ticket in life

By: Sister EKid
#8  by: DX   

Looks accurate

By: DX

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.