facebook

actual info

by: Curious

So who has any actual info on the amount of brothers in every fraternity? or even an appropriate guess?
Like DSP, D Chi, Phi Psi, Lambda, Sig Nu, Theta Chi, AGR, AE Pi, Beta, Phi Sig, TKE?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anonymous   

around 50 actives in TKE

By: anonymous
#2  by: CardsGoDown   

140 PIKE
120 DCHI
130 DSP

From what I heard during rush.

By: CardsGoDown
#3  by: Numbers   

These are kind of ballpark because it's hard to account for the huge amount of freshmen who went Greek in the fall:
140 Pike
130 Lambda
120 D chi
110 Dsp
100 Phi Psi
90 Sig Nu
90 ZBT
80 Sig Pi
70 Aepi
60 theta chi
60 Agr
60 Betas
60 phi sig
50 tke

By: Numbers
by: anonMar 21, 2014 9:33:32 PM

Kappa Sig has about 60

By: anon
#4  by: seemsaboutright   

these numbers all seem pretty accurate after all i heard at winter rush including the fall quarter pledges although some of the numbers look a bit higher than they should be. How the hell could frats like pike and lambda be that big? This is why everyone says that they don't know each other within the frat, theres no way you could no everyone if there's that many actives

By: seemsaboutright
by: prettymuchMar 3, 2014 8:37:25 PM

it's true. the people in pike/lambda/dsp are in it for the parties, not for brotherhood. i've seen pike brothers meet each other for the first time in class.

By: prettymuch
#5  by: HAHA   

haha i heard DU has like 20 brothers

By: HAHA
#6  by: khju   

when i rushed dchi 1st quarter they had the most members out of all fraternities. around 140 now.
Phi psi has high 80s low 90s

By: khju

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.