facebook

phi psi fraternity chapter comments at cal poly

by: Administrator1

Phi Psi fraternity chapter comments at Cal Poly

Posted By: Administrator1
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sororitygreekranker   

I think its been a rough year since phi psi and lambda both have had probation since last quarter. They still got a good amount of pledges and have been throwing events though. Since they aren't an enormous 100+ brothers chapter they don't suffer as much when they don't have parties since they actually know and like each other

By: sororitygreekranker
#2  by: chill   

phi psi is chill. I wish they would put their name out there more...they're cool guys and just need to advertise a bit more/throw more events

By: chill
#3  by: agreed   

need more parties and to advertise those parties on a better level

By: agreed
#4  by: CHILLERS   

These guys are chill. A few of my roommates were phi phis. Definitely some good things going on here. Not your typical "frat guys" but hey, thats a good thing. Everyone in this fraternity is different... meaning they are not all the same personality as the other douche frats. The only negative things I hear about them are from other fraternities who are obviously competing with them.

All in all, very chill bros that are "on the rise". Watch out DSP, LAMBDA and PIKE.....

By: CHILLERS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.